Hackney Central Library
What can I find at the library?
As well as adult fiction and non-fiction books the library offers:
- large print books and talking books
- children's library service
- foreign language books and audio-visual material
- parents and carers collection
- adult reading group
- DVDs, videos and music CDs
- Language courses
- music scores
- online information resources
- free computer access and computer coaching
- free WiFi
- reading and study area
- exhibition space.
The Health Spot
The Health Spot provides high quality books, information and activities to promote health and wellbeing in Hackney.
- wheelchair access
- adapted toilet
- guide/assistance dogs allowed
- low vision resources (magnifiers)
- hearing loop
- large print books
- talking books
- accessible computers with magnifying software.
Page updated: 14 May 2015