Stoke Newington Library
In addition to adult fiction and non-fiction books the library offers:
- large print books and talking books
- children's library service including books, talking books, under 5s zone, storytime sessions
- teenage zone, games club and a teenage reading group
- foreign language books and audio-visual materials
- parents' and carers' collection
- DVDs and music CDs
- language courses
- reference books, newspapers and magazines
- free computer access and coaching
- free WiFi
- printing facilities, photocopiers and scanner
- reading and study area
- exhibitions, events and workshops
- music scores.
Rooms for hire
We have two rooms for hire for events of up to 135 people.
See what's on in Hackney's libraries to see other events and activities at the library.
- wheelchair access
- disabled parking
- adapted toilet
- guide/assistance dogs allowed
- low vision resources (magnifiers)
- hearing loop
- large print books
- talking books
- computers with magnifying software.
Page updated: 5 Jan 2015