Stoke Newington Library
What's at the library?
In addition to adult fiction and non-fiction books the library offers -
- Large print books and talking books
- Children's library service including books, talking books, under 5s zone, storytime sessions and a teenage reading group.
- Books and audio-visual material in community languages
- Parents' and carers' collection
- DVDs, videos and music CDs
- Language courses
- Music scores
- Reference books, newspapers and magazines
- Free computer access and coaching plus Public WiFi.
- Old items for sale at low prices
- Photocopiers and scanner
- Reading and study area
- Hall hire
Visit our What's On page to see events and activities at the library.
- Wheelchair access
- Disabled parking
- Adapted toilet
- Guide/assistance dogs allowed
- Low vision resources (magnifiers)
- Large print books
- Spoken word (talking books)
- Accessible computers (magnifying software)
Page updated: 17 Feb 2012