Contact Hackney Council
Contact us by phone
- General enquiries: 020 8356 3000
- Council tax: 020 8356 3154
- Benefits: 020 8356 3399
- Housing repairs and maintenance: 020 8356 3691
Contact us by email
- General enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Council tax: email@example.com
- Benefits: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Housing repairs and maintenance: RepairsRCC@HackneyHomes.org.uk
Our address is:
Hackney Service Centre
1 Hillman Street
London E8 1DY
How to find us
- You can use our find my nearest tool to find council offices and services near to you.
- Download our council offices map (PDF, 1MB).
A-Z of services
Search the A to Z of services for specific contact details and information.
Handy direct line numbers and emails for popular council services
- Hackney Council switchboard: 020 8356 5000 / email@example.com
- Abandoned Vehicles: 020 8356 7245 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bulky waste collection and recycling: 020 8356 6688 / email@example.com
- Environmental Enforcement: / 020 8356 4810 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Environmental Health: 020 8356 4911 / email@example.com
- Housing advice: 020 8356 2929 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Noise Pollution: 020 8356 4455 / email@example.com
- Payments: 020 8356 5050.
- Parking payments / enquiries: 020 8356 8877 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Street lighting: 020 8356 2897 / email@example.com
- Trading Standards: 020 8356 4929 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Business contact details
If you are a business and would like to contact the Council about business-related issues - such as commercial waste, parking, business rates, licensing, etc. - please use the following email addresses:
- General business enquiries: email@example.com
- Business rates enquiries only: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the Web Team
Please use the contacts above for service enquiries. You can send feedback about the quality of the website to email@example.com
For information about website users and performance, see website statistics and performance.
Page updated: 10 Oct 2014