We are delighted to announce the programme for the 2016 Design Awards. The awards celebrate great design in architecture, urban design and landscape architecture in Hackney.
Nominations for the awards have now closed.
What happens after you make a nomination?
- we will contact you to confirm receipt of the nomination
- we will log the details of the nomination and undertake further investigation to collate as much information as possible to assist with the judging process
- the client, the architect and the contractor, who are generally the awards recipients, will be notified of the nomination and, if shortlisted, notified accordingly
- the judging panel will undertake site visits of each of the shortlisted sites, meet with representatives of the development and determine the winners
Design Awards programme for 2016
Nominations open Friday 3 June.
Nominations close 5pm Monday 18 July.
Shortlisting of nominations by judging panel.
Judging panel site visits and adjudicates.
People's Choice Award voting opens.
People's Choice Award 2016
This is your chance to judge and vote for your favourite from the shortlisted entries.
Based on your votes, the winner of the People's Choice Award will be announced at the awards ceremony on the evening in late 2016.
"It was a fantastic experience to plan, build, and now live in Hackney. For architecture to be encouraged by Hackney Council in this way, and to make buildings we can all be proud of, is also terrific. We look forward to our next project in the borough."
David Mikhail, from Mikhail Riches Architects, one of the five winners from the Hackney Design Awards 2014.
- Hackney Design Awards 2014 brochure [pdf, 2.27Mb]
- Hackney Design Awards 2012 brochure [pdf, 5.36Mb]
- Hackney Design Awards 2010 brochure [pdf, 1.47Mb]
- Hackney Design Awards 2008 brochure [pdf, 526.11Kb]
- Hackney Design Awards 2006 brochure [pdf, 2.11Mb]
- Hackney Design Awards 2004 [pdf, 248.72Kb]
If you require further information or a copy of the nominations pack, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.