Visitor parking vouchers
How many booklets do I need?
You can buy a maximum of 10 booklets per calendar month. There are two types of voucher: 1 day visitor vouchers (sold in booklets containing 5 vouchers); and 2 hour visitor vouchers (sold in booklets containing 20 vouchers).
Vouchers are discounted for people over 60 and blue badge holders for their first 2 books of the month.
Buying vouchers for the first time?
You will need:
- a debit or credit card
- a scanned copy or photo of your supporting document for proof of address
You can upload your supporting documents in PDF, JPEG / JPG and BMP files. The maximum file size is 5MB.
Before you start
- Please read the eligibility criteria and terms and conditions before applying
- download the visitor voucher price list (PDF)
The ordering system requires Internet Explorer or Google Chrome to work correctly. Other browsers may encounter problems. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.Apply for visitor vouchers
You can also apply by post.
- Your entitlement to a voucher
- Where vouchers can be used
- How to use your visitor vouchers
- Supporting documents
- Lost / stolen vouchers
- Change of address
Buy more vouchers
You will need:
- your visitor voucher application reference number - this is a 5 digit number, which must be preceded by the letters VIS when entered (eg VIS12345). It can be found in your email receipt, or on your physical till receipt.
- a debit or credit card.
Before you startBuy more visitor vouchers
- If your application is completed correctly, we email you payment instructions.
- After payment we will process and deliver your vouchers:
- for first time applications this will typically take 2 to 5 working days.
- if you are buying more vouchers this will typically take 1 to 3 working days (subject to the volume of voucher applications we receive and process).
- If your application is not successful, we will contact you to explain why, and what you need to do to help us process it.
- Download and complete the visitor vouchers application form (PDF) and send to our freepost address
- For a new application enclose copies of supporting documents for proof of address
- For renewal enclose the renewal slip
- Pay by cheque or postal order, please do not send cash
Please allow at least 10 days for your vouchers to be processed and sent out to you.
Page updated: 2 Jan 2016