Visitor parking vouchers
How many booklets do I need?
You can buy a maximum of 10 booklets per calendar month. There are two types of voucher: 1 day visitor vouchers (sold in booklets containing 5 vouchers); and 2 hour visitor vouchers (sold in booklets containing 20 vouchers).
Vouchers are discounted for people over 60 and blue badge holders for their first 2 books of the month.
Buying vouchers for the first time?
You will need:
- a debit or credit card
- a scanned copy or photo of your supporting document for proof of address
You can upload your supporting documents in PDF, JPEG / JPG and BMP files. The maximum file size is 5MB.
Before you start
- Please read the eligibility criteria and terms and conditions before applying.
- download the visitor voucher price list (PDF).
We are aware that a small percentage of customers are having problems when applying online. If you encounter an issue, please call 020 8356 8877. We will be introducing a new online ordering system in summer 2015.Apply for visitor vouchers
You can also apply by post.
- Your entitlement to a voucher
- Where vouchers can be used
- How to use your visitor vouchers
- Supporting documents
- Lost / stolen vouchers
- Change of address
Buy more vouchers
You will need:
- your visitor voucher application reference number - this is a 5 digit number, which must be preceded by the letters VIS when entered (eg VIS12345). It can be found in your email receipt, or on your physical till receipt.
- a debit or credit card.
Before you startBuy more visitor vouchers
- If your application is completed correctly, we email you payment instructions.
- After payment we will process and deliver your vouchers:
- for first time applications this will typically take 2 to 5 working days.
- if you are buying more vouchers this will typically take 1 to 3 working days (subject to the volume of voucher applications we receive and process).
- If your application is not successful, we will contact you to explain why, and what you need to do to help us process it.
- Download and complete the visitor vouchers application form (PDF) and send to our freepost address
- For a new application enclose copies of supporting documents for proof of address
- For renewal enclose the renewal slip
- Pay by cheque or postal order, please do not send cash
Please allow at least 10 days for your vouchers to be processed and sent out to you.
Page updated: 5 Jan 2015