If you live in an estate parking zone you're entitled to apply for an estate parking permit, but it doesn't guarantee you a parking space. Estate parking permits can only be used where indicated by signage, in the designated estate parking zones they are issued for. Estate parking zones are identified by a 'Z' prefix on all parking signage within an estate, for example Z24 is Alden house estate. You will not be allowed to buy an estate parking permit, if your rent or service charges account is in arrears.
Our estate parking policy has recently been reviewed, to improve how we manage parking on estates.
You can now buy your estate parking visitor voucher online, as well as in our neighbourhood offices.
Apply for an estate parking permit
Before you start
You will need
- an email address
- your vehicle registration number
- a debit or credit card
- if you have a disability, you will need to provide a copy of your blue badge (on both sides)
You may also be asked to provide a proof of residency and / or vehicle ownership if we cannot confirm your residency and vehicle information automatically. We will accept scanned copies or photos of supporting documents.
What happens after you apply?
If you are entitled to a permit and submit everything we need to approve your application, we will deliver your permit within four working days. If your application is not successful, we will contact you to explain why or what you need to do to help us process it.
Frequently asked questions
- parking permits price list [pdf, 274.35Kb]
- your entitlement to an estate parking permit
- residents with a blue badge
- sublet leasehold properties
- motorcycle and moped parking on estates
- how and where to use your permit
- where not to park with this permit
- supporting documents
- lost / damaged / stolen estate parking permit
- change of address or vehicle
- estate parking permit refund costs
Apply or renew by post
Print and complete the estate parking permit application form [doc, 86.01Kb] and return it to us:
- for a new application, include your supporting documents for proof of address
- if you have a disability you will also need to provide a copy of your blue badge (on both sides)
- if you are 60 and over, you will need to provide proof of your age
- to renew your permit, please use your renewal slip and allow at least ten working days before your current estate parking permit expires
We only accept a cheque or postal order, so please do not send cash by post.