Fly-posting is putting posters on trees, street furniture, post boxes, walls, buildings and telephone boxes without the permission of the Council.
It's an illegal, anti-social activity that creates a negative impression of an area and contributes to people's fear of crime.
You can report fly-posting by contacting us by using the address details, or in the following ways:
If possible, please let us know:
- the location of the fly-posting
- the day, date and time you saw the fly-posting
- what the fly-posters were actually doing and what they looked like
- any vehicles involved (their make, colour and registration number)
- the kind of view you had
- how far away you were
- weather and light conditions
If you would like any unsightly fly-posting removed from Council property, private property or street furniture, please contact us.