Bid for properties - Hackney Choice
Hackney Choice is a choice based lettings scheme which gives applicants on the housing waiting/transfer list more choice and control over where they live. It allows applicants to apply for available properties which are advertised, rather than wait to be allocated a home.
To bid for properties you must be on the housing register / transfer list. Find out how you can add yourself to the register.
Visit East London Lettings Company to browse and bid for properties.
See free internet and computer access for a list of locations where you can access the internet and computers for free in Hackney.
Read the following FAQs for more information:
- Introduction to Hackney Choice
- How to register on the scheme
- How we assess your application
- How to view details of available properties
- How to bid for properties
- Bidding penalties
- How we decide the winning bids
- Affordable rents properties
- Housingmoves scheme
Page updated: 29 Jan 2016