Our new online parking system is making it easier than ever before for you to buy your permits and vouchers. Sign up for an account today to be automatically be entered into a prize draw to win one of 5 iPad minis - winners will be drawn every 3 months, until May 2017.
Prize draw rules
1. The prize draw is only open to UK residents, aged 17 and over. We will require winners to prove they meet this requirement before the prize is dispatched or collected.
2. Hackney residents and businesses will automatically be entered into our prize draw, to win one of 5 iPad minis. All you need to do is sign up for parking account online, as no purchase is necessary. For more information on how to enter or if you have any questions in connection with the prize draw, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with 'iPad mini prize draw' in the subject line.
3. Employees or agencies of Hackney Council, Councillors and or the Learning Trust or their family members, or anyone else connected with the prize draw may not enter.
4. The prize draw opens 9 March 2016 and one winner will be drawn every 3 months therein. We will randomly select and notify winner(s) from entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions. The draw will be performed randomly by electronic selection and will take place on the following dates:
- 9 June 2016
- 9 September 2016
- 9 December 2016
- 9 March 2017
- 31 May 2017
5. The closing date of the prize draw is 11:59pm 31 May 2017. Entries received after this time period will not be considered.
6. We do not accept responsibility for entries that are delayed, misdirected or incomplete for any technical or other reason.
7. The winner will receive an iPad mini 2, 16GB, in either black or white. There are 5 to give away in total.
8. Only one entry per person and you can only win once. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
9. Once notified by us, winners will need to contact us to arrange collection or delivery of their prize. If collection is being made in person, the winner will need to bring proof of identity eg birth certificate, driver's licence or passport.
10. When we send out prizes, we will post them using Royal Mail recorded delivery. We cannot be held responsible for prizes that do not arrive.
11. We reserve the right to pick alternative winners if the original winners do not contact us or respond to our notification by phone or email within 14 working days of being told they have won.
12. We accept no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, faults, delivery or collection of the prize).
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
14. We will list winners' names and locations on our website for the duration of the prize draw and up to 3 months afterwards.
15. We reserve the right to publish the name(s) and location(s) of winner(s) in Hackney Today and local newspapers.
16. We reserve the right to cancel or suspend any prize at any point, without liability to the prize-givers or winners.
17. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Hackney Council parking services and or any other council service that we think may interest you.
18. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
19. Our decision is final on all matters and we will not enter into any further correspondence.
20. By entering, you agree to be bound by these rules in relation to these prize draws.