This page contains lists of applications we receive under the Licensing Act 2003.
These lists are updated weekly. If you'd like to receive the weekly list by email, please send your full name and email address to email@example.com with a brief message. You can also view our licensing register.
- June 2017 [pdf, 30.64Kb]
- May 2017 [pdf, 40.24Kb]
- April 2017 [pdf, 38.05Kb]
- March 2017 [pdf, 54.54Kb]
- February 2017 [pdf, 39.2Kb]
- January 2017 [pdf, 33.55Kb]
- December 2016 [pdf, 42.04Kb]
- November 2016 [pdf, 30.0Kb]
- October 2016 [pdf, 29.96Kb]
- September 2016 [pdf, 37.49Kb]
- August 2016 [pdf, 34.82Kb]
- July 2016 [pdf, 43.78Kb]
Responsible authorities, other persons or their representatives can make representations against these applications. You can only make representations on licensing objective grounds only, which are:
- the prevention of crime and disorder
- the prevention of public nuisance
- public safety
- the protection of children from harm
You must make any representations in writing by the closing date and you must include your address details.