Projects Filmed in Hackney
Hackney Film Office has supported a large number of productions. Please see below a list of some of the projects that have filmed in the borough, and the locations
- A Fantastic Fear of Everything (Crispian Mills, Chris Hopewell, 2012) Mare Street.
- Now is Good (Ol Parker, 2012) Stoke Newington Town Hall, Church Street.
- Captain America: The First Avenger (Joe Johnston, 2011) Hackney Empire, The Ocean, Hackney Town Hall, Assembly Hall.
- Contagion (Steven Soderbergh, 2011) Rivington Street, Curtain Road.
- One Day (Lone Scherfig, 2011) Boundary Street, Shoreditch High Street, Calvert Ave, Ardleigh Road, Culford Road.
- Showreel (Ross Birkbeck, 2011) Leonard Street, French Place, Charlotte Road, Hoxton Square, New Inn Yard, Dereham Place, Scrutton Street, Mills Court.
- 360 (Fernando Meirelles, 2011) Dunston Road, Dunston Street.
- Brighton Rock (Rowan Joffe, 2010) Hackney Town Hall, Hillman Street.
- Forget Me Not (Alexander Holt, Lance Roehrig, 2010) Leonard Street and Haggerston Park, Tabernacle Street, Hoxton Market.
- StreetDance 3D (Max Giwa, Dania Pasquini, 2010) West Reservoir, Manor Road.
- Harry Brown (Daniel Barber, 2009) Andrews Road.
- Ashes to Ashes (Kudos) Coronet Street, Scrutton Street.
- The Inbetweeners (Bwark Productions) Holywell Road.
- Law and Order (Kudos) St Mary's Estate, Crown Place, Earl Street.
- Life's Too Short (BBC) Fassett Square
- Luther (BBC) New Inn Broadway, Leonard Street, Willow Street, Boundary Road, Haggerston Park, Lower Clapton, Beck Road, Appold Street, Kingsland Road, French Place, Bateman's Row.
- New Tricks (Wall to Wall) Shepherdess Walk.
- Rev (Big Talk Productions) Hoxton Street, London Fields, St Leonards Church, Rivington Street.
- Whitechapel (Carnival Film and TV) Green lanes, Orsman Road.
- Ed Sheeran 'Drunk' Shoreditch and Hoxton.
- Eliza Doolittle Appold Street.
- Example Curtain Road and De Beauvoir Estate.
- The Noisettes 'Saturday Night' Haggerston Baths.
- The Shoes 'Time to Dance' Starring Jake Gyllenhaal, London Fields Park, BirBeck Mews, Haggerston Park, Kingsland Road.
- Snow Patrol Broadway Market.
Page updated: 26 Jul 2012