West Reservoir Centre
West Reservoir Water Sports Centre is a water sports and environmental education centre which is located in a picturesque corner of Stoke Newington. The centre provides the opportunity to take part in sailing and kayaking for adults and children under the watchful eye of expert instructors. The centre is operated by a charity social enterprise, Greenwich Leisure Limited (GLL).
Below you will find information about the centre's location, facilities, opening times and accessibility and what's new. For membership information, please see our leisure centre membership page.
West Reservoir Centre is located on Green Lanes, London N4 2HA. View location on a map.
- Sailing and kayaking courses
- Environment education room for schools
- Seminar room, conference rooms and function room
- Waterfront Cafe
- Accessible toilet
- Accessible parking
- Accessible changing facilities
- Ramp access
Visit the Better website
- You can also download our guide to leisure centres in Hackney (PDF, 5.1MB).
Page updated: 4 Jun 2015