You can find out what's on in Hackney by searching our what's on calendar.
Post an event
Please fill in all details that are asked for to improve your chances of being included. Please keep your description of the event as brief as possible (maximum 50 words) and avoid whole words using capital letters.
Publication in Hackney Today
To be considered for free publication in Hackney Today, events information must be submitted within the copy deadline. See the Hackney Today publication dates.
Only one submission per person will be considered per edition of Hackney Today.
On the website, ongoing events and courses expire after 6 months and will need to be re-submitted.
Please note that inclusion in the what's on is subject to the following terms:
- information is published free of charge
- events must take place in Hackney or near its borders
- all events submitted must have a contact name, an email address and telephone number in case we need to contact you about the event
- we reserve the right to exclude any event we consider inappropriate or offensive
- it may be necessary to edit event details
- we cannot guarantee the inclusion of any event
- events do not carry the endorsement of the Council