Permits are now e-permits
All zone permits are now e-permits. Vouchers will still need to be displayed in your vehicle and will be delivered within 4 working days of purchase.
Paper permit holders should continue to display their permit until it expires.
If you are applying for a change of vehicle or address related to your permit, an e-permit will be issued.
It's quicker and easier to get your car covered with e-permits:
- start your permit today with no need to display anything in your vehicle
- Civil Enforcement Officers can check your permit is valid using your vehicle registration number
All zone permits and vouchers are open to all, and allow parking in all parking zones.
Create an account today to get reminders about when your permit is due to expire, and quickly and easily renew your permit or buy vouchers.
Apply for an all zone permit or voucher
Before you start
You will need:
- an email address
- your vehicle registration number
- a debit or credit card
What happens after you apply?
Once your application has been approved, your permit will become active from the date selected in your application and we'll deliver your vouchers within 4 working days. If your application isn't successful, we'll contact you to explain why or what you need to do to help us process it.
Frequently asked questions
- parking permits price list [pdf, 262.03KB]
- your entitlement to a permit or voucher
- how and where to use your permit or voucher
- where not to park with this permit or voucher
- supporting documents
- lost / damaged / stolen permits or vouchers
- permit refund costs
- change of vehicle or address
Apply by post
Print and complete the all zones permit or vouchers application form [pdf, 199.68KB] and return it to us.
We only accept a cheque or postal order, so please don't send cash by post.