Race equality issues

Racial harassment and discrimination

Rates: business

Rates: council tax

Rats and mice

Real nappies



Recycling: banks

Recycling: bulky items

Recyling: business

Recycling: centres

Recycling: estates and blocks

Recycling: food waste

Recycling: garden waste

Recycling: green sacks - mixed dry recycling

Recycling: household

Recycling: missed bin collection

Red routes


Refuse collection: bulky items

Refuse collection: commercial waste

Refuse collection: hazardous waste

Refuse collection: missed bin collection


Register a birth

Regsiter a death

Register a food business

Register to vote

Registrar of births, deaths and marriages

​Religious ceremonies and registering a building for worship

Renew library items

Renew resident parking permit

​Renting a home

Repairs: housing

Report: change of circumstances (benefits)

Report: change of circumstances (council tax)

Report: fly tipping

Report: graffiti

Report: missed bin / recycling collection

Report: noise

Report: potholes

Reserve library items

Reservoir: West Reservoir Centre

Residential care homes for adults

​Resident involvement (council tenants)

Resident parking permits

Respite breaks for carers of adults

Respite care for children

Right to buy

Road safety

Roads, streets and pavements

Roads: cleaning

Roads: closures

Roads: gritting and snow clearance

Roads: humps and traffic calming

Roads: kerb lowering for disabled access

Roads: maintenance

Roads: obstructions

Roads: parking and enforcement

Roads: private roads

Roads: report a road or pavement problem

Roads: sweeping


Rubbish: bulky items

Rubbish: commercial

Rubbish dump

Rubbish: dumped

​Rubbish: household

Running tracks

Page updated: 05/12/2016 13:54:27