Permits for doctors to park in doctors-only bays.
Create an account today to get reminders about when your permit is due to expire, and quickly and easily renew your permit.
Apply for a doctor's permit
Before you start
You will need:
- an email address
- your vehicle registration number
- a debit or credit card
- proof of your business corporate tax or VAT return and or your domestic rate bill. We will accept scanned copies or photos of supporting documents
What happens after you apply?
Once your application has been approved, we will deliver your permit within 2 working days. If your application is not successful, we will contact you to explain why or what you need to do to help us process it.
Frequently asked questions
- parking permits price list 2018-19 [pdf, 262.02Kb]
- your entitlement to a permit
- how and where to use your permit
- where not to park with this permit
- supporting documents
- lost / damaged / stolen permits
- permit refund costs
- change of vehicle or address
Apply by post
Print and complete the doctor's permit application form [pdf, 31.7Kb] and return it to us.
We only accept a cheque or postal order, so please do not send cash by post.