Vouchers are open to film and photographic production companies working in the borough.
Approval from the film office
Prior to placing an application for film vouchers, you must contact us to discuss your requirements first (using the contact details below). If your requirements are agreed you will be directed back to this page to place an online application.
Apply for a film voucher
Before you start
You will need:
- to place an application to film in Hackney - we also require public liability insurance and shoot details of all productions
- an email address
- a debit or credit card - all film vouchers need to be paid for at the point of application
What happens after you apply?
- all film voucher applications are subject to approval
- if your application is successful, you will need to arrange a collection time with us
- if your application is unsuccessful, we will contact you with recommended amendments
Frequently asked questions
- how much are film vouchers?
- your entitlement to a film voucher
- how and where to use your film voucher
- where not to park with this film voucher
- approval from the film office
- lost / damaged / stolen film vouchers
- can I get a refund on an unused film voucher?
Applications by post
- you can't apply by post