The providers listed below have a contract with the Council to provide home care to Hackney residents. We monitor them for quality standards and compliance.
- Aquaflo Care
- Bikur Cholim D'Satmar (homecare for people with cultural needs)
- CQC - Care Outlook
- Care World London
- Castle Rock
- Goldsmith Personnel
- Hartwig Care Ltd
- London Care
- North London Bikur Cholim (homecare for people with cultural needs)
- Supreme Care
All the providers are registered with the Care Quality Commission who are the regulators for health and social care services.
Home care information line
Call 0800 0731317
If you get help or care at home funded by the Council you can use this number to report:
- missed care worker visits or continuous lateness
- care workers not staying for the agreed time
- not being treated with dignity or respect
- any other concerns about the quality of the care you receive
Calls will be dealt with in confidence and staff will not pass your name to your provider without your consent. Phone line staff will raise your concerns with the agency and ask them to address any problems. The information line is open Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm. You can leave us a voicemail out of hours. Calls are free.
Arranging home care support independently
If you don't qualify for financial support from the Council, or you use a direct payment, you may wish to arrange home care support independently.
You can search the iCare directory for more providers.
You can also find out about providers and care agencies and view their registration details by visiting the Care Quality Commission (CQC). Read the CQC's guide to what standards to expect from care providers.