This page contains lists of applications we have receive under the Licensing Act 2003.
These lists are updated weekly. If you'd like to receive the weekly list by email, please send your full name and email address to email@example.com with a brief message. You can also view our licensing register.
- March 2018 [pdf, 28.98Kb]
- February 2018 [pdf, 38.26Kb]
- January 2018 [pdf, 82.67Kb]
- December 2017 [pdf, 40.3Kb]
- November 2017 [pdf, 32.81Kb]
- October 2017 [pdf, 37.83Kb]
- September 2017 [pdf, 36.79Kb]
- August 2017 [pdf, 34.54Kb]
- July 2017 [pdf, 35.7Kb]
- June 2017 [pdf, 36.91Kb]
- May 2017 [pdf, 40.24Kb]
- April 2017 [pdf, 38.05Kb]
Responsible authorities, other persons or their representatives can make representations against these applications. You can only make representations on licensing objective grounds only, which are:
- the prevention of crime and disorder
- the prevention of public nuisance
- public safety
- the protection of children from harm
You must make any representations in writing by the closing date and you must include your address details.