Pay for your service charge or shared ownership rent quickly and easily online.
Payments are due on or before the 1st of each month, unless we have agreed otherwise or you are paying by direct debit.
Paying by direct debit will ensure your service charge or shared ownership rent is paid automatically and securely on time, every time.
You can choose the collection date and frequency.
Payment dates: 3rd, 15th and 23rd of each month.
Use the automated telephone service to make payments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You will need a debit or credit card and your service charge or shared ownership rent account number.
Call 020 8356 5050
To pay using online banking, please use the details below:
- bank: Lloyds
- account number: 00634021
- sort code: 30-00-02
You must include your service charge or shared ownership rent account number as the reference.
Your payment will be delayed if you use the wrong reference number.
Hackney self-service payment centre
Pay by debit / credit card or cash at the Hackney self-service payment centre.
2 Hillman Street, Hackney, London, E8 1FB Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
Problems paying your bills
If you are having problems paying your service charge bill, please contact us. We will be able to give you advice on:
- how and when you need to make payments
- how to avoid interest charges
- making a payment arrangement
Independent debt advice
- Money Advice Service - provides free, unbiased advice to help everyone make the most of their money. Tel: 0300 500 5000
- Citizens Advice Bureau - provides free independent and confidential advice on legal, financial and other matters. Tel: 0844 499 1195
- Stepchange - provides free debt advice. Tel: 0800 138 1111
Visit Gov.uk for details of other agencies that can help you or contact us.