Team Hackney is Hackney's local strategic partnership. It is dedicated to improving the quality of life for everyone in the borough by bringing together the key people in the public, private, community and voluntary sectors.
Team Hackney was established nearly ten years ago, but was re-launched in April 2013 with a fresh set of principles, a new way of assessing progress and a more co-coordinated approach to community insight. It builds on the very strong partnership ethos which has been established and maintained in recent years.
- terms of reference [pdf, 65.41Kb]
- work plan [pdf, 106.63Kb]
- Team Hackney leadership board members [pdf, 21.6Kb]
- Team Hackney agenda and papers 14 December 2015 [pdf, 344.14Kb]
- Team Hackney minutes 14 December 2015 [pdf, 292.25Kb]
- Team Hackney agenda and papers 29 June 2015 [pdf, 174.53Kb]
- Team Hackney minutes 29 June 2015 [pdf, 215.06Kb]
- Team Hackney papers 29 June 2015 [pdf, 484.0Kb]
- Team Hackney agenda and papers 23 February 2015 [pdf, 380.63Kb]
- Team Hackney minutes 23 February 2015 [pdf, 157.64Kb]
- Team Hackney board papers 10 November 2014 [pdf, 1.43Mb]
- Team Hackney board minutes 10 November 2014 [pdf, 1.43Mb]
Team Hackney annual partnership event 2014
- Team Hackney annual partnership event 2014 agenda [pdf, 16.95Kb]
- growth and change in Hackney infographic 2014 [pdf, 283.85Kb]
- record [pdf, 36.3Kb]
- Team Hackney board papers 15 January 2014 [pdf, 1.5Mb]
- background paper final data digest outcomes for young black men [pdf, 753.27Kb]
November 2013 - young black men workshop
- leadership board forward plan 2013-2014 [pdf, 73.96Kb]
- list of workshop participants [pdf, 114.34Kb]
- workshop character biographies [pdf, 121.95Kb]
- workshop on young black men 20 November 2013 [pdf, 109.16Kb]
- Team Hackney agenda and papers 24 July 2013 [pdf, 583.4Kb]
- Team Hackney leadership board July minutes [pdf, 103.87Kb]
Hackney: the next chapter
In June 2013 Team Hackney organised an event to consider the key trends and challenges facing the borough: Hackney: the next chapter. It identified shared issues and proposed solutions and actions so that residents can benefit from the opportunities available locally.
Past activities of Team Hackney
Visit our old website to find out about the activities of Team Hackney before April 2013.
Safer Young Hackney
The Safer Young Hackney board delivers priorities related to youth crime across the borough and oversees the Youth Justice Partnership's work by acting as the statutory Youth Offending Team Management Board.