Give us your views - visitor voucher survey
If you have a few minutes spare, we would like to know more about how you use visitor vouchers and how you feel the service can be improved.
Visitor vouchers can be bought by residents who live in parking zones. We sell books of two-hour vouchers (containing 20 vouchers) and books of one-day vouchers (containing 5 vouchers). Each household can buy a maximum of 10 books per calendar month.
Apply for visitor vouchers
Before you start
You will need:
- an email address
- a debit or credit card
- you may also be asked to provide a proof of residency if we cannot confirm your residency automatically. We will accept scanned copies or photos of supporting documents
What happens after you apply?
If you are entitled to buy visitor vouchers and submit everything we need to approve your application, we will deliver your vouchers within 4 working days. If your application is not successful, we will contact you to explain why or what you need to do to help us process it.
Frequently asked questions
New fees and charges were introduced 9 April 2018 and the £1 online discount per book of visitor vouchers has been discontinued.
- parking permits price list 2018-19 [pdf, 262.02Kb]
- your entitlement to a voucher
- how and where to use your vouchers
- where not to park with vouchers
- supporting documents
- lost / damaged / stolen vouchers
- vouchers are non-refundable
- change of address
Apply by post
Print and complete the visitor vouchers application form [pdf, 123.88Kb] and return it to us:
- for a new application, include your supporting documents for proof of address
- allow at least 10 working days for your vouchers to be processed
We only accept a cheque or postal order, so please do not send cash by post.