- Saturday 8 June, 11am to 3pm, Clissold Park, Green Lanes, Stoke Newington, London N16 9HJ
- Saturday 14 September, 11am to 3pm, Grazebrook Primary School, Lordship Rd, Stoke Newington, London N16 0QP
- Sunday 26 January 2020, 11am to 3pm, venue to be confirmed
Zero Waste Hubs are reuse and repair pop ups where you can:
- donate items you don't need
- take items you do
- swap your pre-loved clothes for something new to you
- repair your electrical items, textiles and bicycles for free
What can I donate?
You can donate just about anything:
- garden tools, items and plants
- household items and kitchenware
- books and toys
- bikes and accessories
- clothes and textiles
- bric-a-brac, arts and crafts
- small furniture, mirrors and frames
- small electrical items and tools
VHS tapes, CDs and DVDs, large furniture including mattresses and white goods will not be accepted. All small electrical goods will be safety tested on the day.
What can I swap?
Drop off your clothes or accessories and you'll receive a token for each item we accept - and you can exchange each token for a new item.
You can bring:
- women's clothes
- men's clothes
- children's clothes
- baby clothes
- accessories like hats, scarves and gloves
Clothes and accessories and shoes must be clean, wearable and undamaged.
What can I repair?
You can repair:
- electrical items
Find out about future events
Sign up to our mailing list or follow Greener Hackney on social media: