The Council is responsible for administering a wide range of licenses to individuals and businesses, from trading and sale of alcohol to owning exotic pets.
For the various types of licence, a list of current applications, information about licensing reviews and other licensing authorities, please see the relevant pages on the left.
Our licensing policies
- View our Statement of Licensing Policy (alcohol, entertainment and late night refreshment)
- View our Statement of Gambling Policy
- View our Sex Establishment Licensing Policy
Licensing public register
The public register holds details of current liquor licences and skip licences issued by the Council. It also holds details of licence applications currently being processed. View the register
Frequently Asked Questions
Please see below three fact sheets for the following topics:
- How to make a complaint about a licensed premises (PDF, 216KB)
- How to apply for a review of a licensed premises (PDF, 212KB)
- How to make a representation on a licence application (PDF, 214KB)
Page updated: 8 Feb 2013