We administer a wide range of licenses to individuals and businesses, from trading and sale of alcohol to owning exotic pets.
For the various types of licence, a list of current applications, information about licensing reviews and other licensing authorities, see the relevant pages on the left (or at the bottom on a mobile).
Our licensing policies
- Statement of licensing policy (alcohol, entertainment and late night refreshment)
- Statement of gambling policy
- Sex Establishment Licensing Policy
Licensing public register
The licensing public register holds details of current liquor licences and skip licences issued by the Council. It also holds details of licence applications currently being processed.
Frequently asked questions
- How to make a complaint about a licensed premises (PDF, 216KB)
- How to apply for a review of a licensed premises (PDF, 212KB)
- How to make a representation on a licence application (PDF, 214KB)
Page updated: 6 Nov 2013