We administer a wide range of licenses to individuals and businesses, from trading and sale of alcohol to owning exotic pets.
Have your say on Hackney's licensing policy proposals
We want your views on proposals that aim to manage the growth of borough's vibrant nightlife while balancing the needs of residents.Give us your views
The consultation closes 14 August.
Make an application
Alcohol, regulated entertainment and late night refeshment
Massage and special treatment
- Premises (new, review, transfer, variation) and exempt premises
- Practitioner and exempt practitioner
Temporary events notice
Licence copiesLicence copies/duplicates
Change of details for a licensee of an existing licenceLicensee details change
Our licensing policies
- Statement of licensing policy (alcohol, entertainment and late night refreshment)
- Statement of gambling policy
- Sex Establishment Licensing Policy
Licensing public register
The licensing public register holds details of current liquor licences and skip licences issued by the Council. It also holds details of licence applications currently being processed.
Frequently asked questions
- How to make a complaint about a licensed premises (PDF, 216KB)
- How to apply for a review of a licensed premises (PDF, 212KB)
- How to make a representation on a licence application (PDF, 214KB)
Page updated: 10 Jul 2015