Business permits can be applied for by businesses based in parking zones who can demonstrate that their vehicle(s) are essential for the efficient operation of their company.
The easiest, fastest and cheapest way to renew your permit is using our new online system:
- £20 discount for permits bought online
- permits and vouchers delivered to your door within 2 working days
- renew your permit and buy vouchers at the same time
- receive e-mail reminders when your permit is next due for renewal
Apply for a business permit
Before you start
You will need:
- an email address
- your vehicle registration number (for up to three vehicles)
- a debit or credit card
- to provide proof of your business (corporate tax, VAT return or your non-domestic rates bill). We will accept scanned copies or photos of supporting documents
What happen after you apply?
If you are entitled to apply for a business permit and submit everything we need to approve your application, we will deliver your permit within 2 working days. If your application is not successful, we will contact you to explain why or what you need to do to help us process it.
Frequently asked questions
- parking permits price list [pdf, 41.06Kb]
- your entitlement to a permit
- how and where to use your permit
- where not to park with this permit
- supporting documents
- lost / damaged / stolen permits
- permit refund costs
- change of vehicle or address
Apply by post
Print and complete the business parking permit application form [pdf, 26.67Kb] and return it to us:
- for a new application, include your supporting documents for proof of business address
- to renew your permit, please allow at least 10 working days for your permit to be processed and sent out to you
We only accept a cheque or postal order, so please do not send cash by post.