We are committed to publicising and consulting widely on all planning proposals. To view a detailed version of how, read our statement of community involvement.
Weekly list of planning applications
The list of planning applications on consultation is updated weekly and made available for 14 days. The lists below have a link next to each planning application on consultation; you can use this to comment online or view the application documents.
- planning applications 03/06/19 to 07/06/19 [pdf, 217.55KB]
- planning applications 27/05/19 to 31/05/19 [pdf, 244.93KB]
These lists are currently under review. Contact us if you have any questions.
- read our guide on how to have your say on planning applications [pdf, 654.71KB]
Search and comment
To add a comment, search for the application using the planning application number (eg. 2011/1234). You can add your comments under the application progress summary heading.
Planning applications (including plans) can also be viewed at the Planning Reception at 1 Hillman Street, London E8 1DY, 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday. A duty planner is also available by phone and in person - contact us to speak to them.
Article 4 Directions
Three non-immediate Article 4 Directions have been made for the removal of permitted development rights for the following:
- light industrial to residential use
- storage and distribution premises to residential use
- launderettes to residential use
These Article 4 Directions have been made without immediate effect under Article 4(1) to withdraw the permitted development rights after 12 months' notice. They were confirmed by cabinet in March 2017 and are proposed to come into force on 1 May 2018. It will be necessary to submit a planning application to allow the Council to assess the impacts that a change of use would have in the areas affected.
Any representations concerning the Article 4 Directions can be made between 2 May and 5pm on 23 May. If you wish to make representations you may do so:
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post to Strategic Policy Team, Planning Service, Freepost RSLH-ARTC-GXRA, Planning and Regulatory Services, London Borough of Hackney, 3rd Floor, 2 Hillman Street, London E8 1FB