If you are concerned about someone or if you are experiencing harm
- for people in Hackney - call 020 8356 5782 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- for people in the City - call 020 7332 1224 or email email@example.com
The CHASB is a multi-agency partnership which has statutory functions under the Care Act 2014.
The main objective of the board is to assure itself that local safeguarding arrangements and partners act to safeguard adults at risk of abuse in the local area.
What does the board do?
The board has 3 main duties under the Care Act:
- It must publish a strategic plan for each financial year that sets how it will meet its main objective and what the members will do to achieve this.
- It must publish an annual report detailing what the SAB has done during the year to achieve its main objective and implement its strategic plan.
- It must conduct any safeguarding adults review in accordance with Section 44 of the Act.